1. If the card gets lost it will NOT be refunded.
2. Cards will be activated as soon as the owners name is placed on the card and the person must provide the card at relevant campingsites.
3. The camp site owners have the right to refer people because of unwanted behavior.
4. The maximum number of one card is ONE cart = TWO adults and children (under 18 years of age regardless of the number).
5. The travel card doesn't NOT work on town festivals.
6. Travelcard takes NO responsibility for the property that is lost or damaged in the relevant camp sites.
7. Travelcard reserves the right to unregister a card in the detection of cheating
8. Travelcard does not provide access to other services that camping sites may provide and chooses to charge a fee or is normally not included in the nightly rate, e.g. access to electricity. In all cases, access to the toilet and running water is provided if that service is available.
9. The rules of camp sites in each place must be respected.
10. There is no limit to how often you can stay in each campsite during the summer but only 4 nights at a time.
11. Note! Overnight tax (333 kr per night) is not included in the card.
12. Travelcard is not a priority card. If the camping site is full when you arrive, the presentation of Travelcard does not give priority.
13. A list of campsites that provide free accommodation in their campsite against the delivery of Travelcard may possibly change during the summer. For this reason, the final and correct list is always the one on the Travelcard website www.travelcard.is but NOT in the brochure included with Travelcard.
Responsibility: Travelcard Iceland ehf. does not accept responsibility for the temporary closure of the campsite or the cessation of any activity.